– Graduate from Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology in 2005
– Brenda successfully completed Odyssey Laser for soft tissue management course in 2010
– After six years experience as Dental Hygienist, Brenda went to George Brown College and became a Certified Registered Restorative Dental Hygienist in 2012
– In between her schooling, Brenda completed Implant Module for Restorative Dental Hygienist.
– Member of Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
– Member of Ontario Dental Hygienist Association
– Fluent in four languages: Croatian, Hungarian, Polish and English
– Hobbies: Adventurous, loves swimming, scuba diving, cars, and enjoys nature.